Thursday, November 1, 2007

6 Months of Solar!

Well today i feel so tired after a long day of walking doing marketing calls.I managed to visit 5 NGO's Congs Julio!

mean while the whole morning i had no clue where my mobile phone was Imagine! But i was not worried of loosing it coz here in kigali Mum's did anout standing good job of punishing kids who took stuff that didnot belong to them.

I am a lucky bustard again coz its the second time i am forgetting my phone some where and i get it.The first time i forget it at some eating place to describe it in luganda i would simply say kikumi kikumi'(Place where you have to mind business and business here is your food/eats,the ambiance,cleanliness is NOT YO BUSINESS) and this time around i have forgotten it at the papetterie.AKI JULIO YOU ARE A SERIOUS JOKER.YOU FORGOT THAT ITS A MOBILE PHONE NOT A LANDLINE.


The Most exciting news is that today marks six months of my internship with solarNow.

i have learnt alot in solar and i have been inspired to do big things regarding solar energy in africa.So i am now free like the wind i can be blown in any direction except the fact that the wind needs to blow me in such a way that it wont cause a sunami.

Any ways i am so damn happy of what i have been able to do in my internship.I have come out as a proactive learner,a person not afraid of trying new things and off course very adventurous but what the Heck? its been fun and challenging!

So i will retire to my humble dwelling place (Nyamirambo), a place where you can find anything from old car spare parts to third hand clothes.

Je t'aime.

1 comment:

LoLu said...

Julius! I dint know u had a blog....haha, nice one! I like it already....and you and that phone of urs..u just lucky!