Thursday, November 15, 2007

NEVER SAY GOOD BYE

I know its always hard to say good bye especially to the people you share with a common dream.

Many times i have said good bye to my friends thinking that i will never see them again only to be shocked by how small the world is.

Back then when in my first year at the university i had a mentor who i looked up to in everything, at some point i wished i could photocopy his brilliancy,hard work and achievements.

But time came and we had to part,it was one of the saddest moments of my life coz he had to fly back to UK and being the Ugandan i was i thought i would not see him again.

Two years later on a Sunday evening i recieved a call and guess what it was him,back in UG,very anxious to meet me again.Imagine the huge smile i had on my face to be a bit specific
i was smiling up to the ears!

Same stories have been happening to me,i did not think i would see Kevin and Kristian again,so i bid my farewell to them only to meet them again in Rwanda,all on Neutral grounds (kevin from Kenya,Kristian the Neutralized Kenyan from Norway and Me,Myself and Julacris from Uganda).

From that day i never say good bye but SEE YOU THEN!

For my close friends in Rwanda who think they will never see me again;shame on you coz i am just a text,email,flying kiss and 9 hours bus drive away.


Saturday 10th of November was the day i left RWANDA and i am already missing it.

I Miss the amazing team DA USUAL SUSPECTS that i have been working with(by the way thanks for the gifts i love them especially the lipstick Ha ha ha ha!Imagine all the Galz in Kla want to kiss me).

I miss my first love in Rwanda (macedwani),the early shower and CHK (pronounced as SIASKA),Rubangura,Umujyi,not forgetting my favorite hang out places Seminar room 2 in SFB, crissy and peace's room and KIST Canteen.

And for some of you who are still day dreaming like me wake up coz i am in kla and get ready to read the next post about highlights in the city where we have CHOGM inflation,security and business.

MURAKOZE CYANE! NABAKUNDA CYANE! YEGO !

1 comment:

LoLu said...

hahahaha Julius, you just anothr crazy one! miss you too bro...:(...but good to rembr that you are just a flying kiss away...:)...(l just blew you a kiss, by the way, hope u got it..hehehe)...
All your favourite spots miss you too! And you owe me a picture, with your lipstick on!! am serious!