Thursday, November 29, 2007

Today's Reflections.

Right now i am seated in the Free Energy foundation office in Kampala and the whole day i have done nothing apart from reflecting about my life ( where i have come from and where i am heading),my work at the foundation and my AIESEC work in Rwanda.

I have gotten memories of my university and when i joined AIESEC,the positions held,learnings and mother of screw ups i have had,the fun and sadness,successes and failures.

Talk about failure, i lost a very tight race as MCP for AIESEC Uganda 07/08.I felt bad after but i consoled my self with the fun i had as chair for national conference in Tanzania.Now i have been thinking about the 47 exchanges to be raised and realized in Rwanda and my mind has been racing with a lot of thoughts and the biggest question of what if has been popping up.

Deep down inside me, my subconscious mind is talking to me and telling me that we can realize the 47 exchanges and the other part of my mind is cautioning me that time is running out.its a bit scary up in here but i have a very very strong BELIEF and HOPE that we will come out smiling at the end of June.

I know Da usual suspects are doing whatever it takes to make it happen!No doubt.........i trust kevo,peace,crissy,freddie,sam and Yvette (you guys are an amazing bunch and don't forget that what makes us tick are the differences we have in experiences,passion and the fear of not failing).

I have not done anything today apart from thinking and i feel damn tired,but i guess its one of those days when you need to stop and strategically refuel.

Tomorrow will be a new and inspiring day i have to finish my preparations of traveling to Northern Uganda and i have not given up on my trip to Indonesia for the one conference so i am looking forward to it.

sign out now as i listen to one of my French favorites Comme un fils ( can u hear that stuttering guitar in the background?)

No comments: