Monday, October 29, 2007

Virus attack.....

For those who have laptops or Desktops you should be very familiar with the pains that viruses bring to us especially after a long day of hard work on writing a proposal or your end of month report...


Yeah right i am so pissed right now i cannot do anything on my laptop coz its been attacked by viruses,i have been changing anti viruses due to their inefficiencies until a friend offered me kaspersky that had proved to be Worst enemies with viruses.

My best moments have been whenever i insert a flash that has viruses,the sound that kaspersky makes when it detects the viruses is a re confirmation that your laptop or desktop is a NO GO ZONE FOR DA DAMNED VIRUSES.

Right now i am still seated in the office downloading a trial version of kaspersky after the one i had got expired(I did not that i had a trial version, oooooouchhhhhhhh!),but exactly thats my point where can you get a full version of these anti viruses without the sun burning so hard on your pocket that it puts a huge hole in it.

OK,please wish me the luck i badly need to get the anti virus, i am so psyche-less,hungry and the same my mind is racing with all these to do's i have pending coz i have a virus infected laptop!

Hope when i retire to bed i wont have computer Virus night mares.

No comments: