Friday, November 2, 2007

Do you ever have enough time?

The difference between people who are successful and those who are not can be described what they do with their time or how they spend their time.

Many times i have heard people say they donot have time or saying that i wish i had enough time i should have done this and that and then here comes the big question DO WE HAVE ENOUGH TIME?

I cant believe today is second November just a few days to Christmas and also it hits me hard that i have more 7 days in Rwanda.I am definately going to miss the language ( My favourite kinyarwanda word is OH YEAH or OH YA!) and the senegalese food! plus the great people and friends that i have created over time.

My First 'Home" kigali Hotel and the New Home where i dont even know my neighbours and cant talk to them coz most of them are Francophone but they like Ugandan music.

So many things have happened for the shortest time i have spent in Rwanda that i have not noticed until now which have made me believe that there is time for everything its just that we do things and not notice,we are not conscious of where we came from and also do not celebrate our little successes which may be as small as waking up every day to go attend that lecture.


I do not believe in there is no time or i wish believe in creating time and when i do i make it worth my while so no I WISH.........

SO as i count down to my last days in Rwanda for this year i will not say i make the most out of them but what i will do is to remember the good times i have had,what i have achieved,continue with my plans as usually coz i hate last minute rush.

I have to go for the MC meeting before i get late.

Mc Meeting is finished and we open another agenda.

We are seated in Peace's room having a drink celebrating coz sam has finished university.I have taken some drink i dont know, i think i am getting tipsy and i have to stop writing coz i ma not sure of what i will write next...

No comments: