Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy Day

Today i have every reason to smile all the way.


One because my boss was very impressed with the project materials that i developed.It took me alot of thinking to come up with them and in the end i felt i deserved a thumbs up and here i am just recieved an email saying "Julius you did a wonderfull job with Business development tools,I am very impressed"!

Two,the second last born recieved his results for Primary Leaving Examinations and he got 13 points which is a second upper grade!He is called Joel a very smart boy,i truelly believe he is a star in the making.Watch out for him.

These 2 things are all i needed to make my day.I am thnking of where to go and celebrate,catch a smirnoff or Bell with My friends but i am really tired after those wild trips of mine in Lira,Arua and Masindi.

I think i need to sleep,may be i will party in My dreams!

No comments: