Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy 2008.

My first blog post in 2008.First happy New year to you all.

I am in the capital city of Northern uganda doing a project on business consultancy.

Lira is great besides the frequent power cuts that are making my life hard here but i am a survivor.

No more 2007,cant believe its gone but there are things that still linger in my mind and most of them are turning points or have some how influenced who Julius is now;

-Missed being MCP of AIESEC Uganda.

-The trip to national conference in Tanzania.It was a masculine trip especially coming back to uganda.

-The year of the 3 dudes!Together we did things we never though we would.


-Missed graduation for the third time in a row!Its never too late,this year i will be graduating with a degree in Accounting plus a certificate in solar installation and design.

-Experiencing Rwanda, the culture and of course the good times,memories and the AIESEC Rwanda.

-Christmas with my family was a magical day.When i think about it,it still feels like its yesterday.


In 2008,i promise to have a much more impact in my life and the lives of the people around me!

No comments: