Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Knock Knock!

Knock knock.........Who is there?

Am back to my blog,missed you all.

Ok where shud i start from,alot has happened between the last post and today but will summarise.

First, work is driving me nutts,i was given a very huge project to run on business consultancy and i am starting from scartch,i mean no concepts,no resources,no nothing.So i ave to develop so many resources and tools that i will be using in the field in by Jan 3rd 2008.

Today is deadline for AIESEC uganda MC application!I had convinced my self to run for a portfolio that is my new love which is Non corporate management and as i write now i have not filled in even my names and date of birth.But its never too late i have got till midnight so we are talking about 6 Hrs.Wish me luck on this one.

The biggest user centered system is up! You know what am talkin about www.myaiesec.net (Oh my Goosh its so pimped!,that i have forgotten how to use it,which adds to my never ending daily tasks).Every day i am putting in 1 hour to learn how to operate this new system.When i finally get it,then its going to be my PLAY GROUND and i wont even compete with Kaka da FIFA 2007 WORLD PLAYER!!!!!.

Christmas is around the corner i am not in the mix yet! I am so damn busy to hear the christmas songs and see people shopping,being busy would not be a big issue,am actually using it as a scape goat but da real prob is i am as hard up as a beggar,do you feel my mix? Thanks to God i have no one emotionally affiliated to me otherwise i would be in big trouble.

Besides this i have gotten a huge surprise Christmas gift from my Boss!Guess what it is????Got it ,No....Not yet!Oook let me spill it,he has offered to install at my parents home in Jinja a solar Home system,i am so happy i could not get enough of thanking him.You should have seen me smile up to my ears.

Got to go i have already written enough,ok not enough coz i told its a summary.Tomorrow is IDDI at where is the Pillao?Knock knock.................. who is there?Pillao!i have an open invitation to Mai's place for lunch.
As preparation for the climax of IDDI (pillao Eating) i am not eating anything till 2moro so that i can show them what i got?I mean you need to have talent like mine to get an open invitation for IDDI!

No comments: