Friday, May 22, 2009

My view about the world

We live in a world of divisions. A world where we are classified according to rich or poor, strong or weak, tall or short, educated or non educated, black or white, religious or non religious.

Based on these divisions we are always comparing ourselves with others, especially those who are better than us. The truth is every human being is different and unique and our failure to understand this has caused a lot of frustration, suffering and loss of self confidence, because we can’t be as rich, tall or educated like others.

So before you get frustrated because of comparing yourself with someone better than you, know that there will always be people better than us and there are others who want to be like you. The world would be a happy place to live in if we only stop focusing on what we don’t have but also appreciate what we have, understand and respect each other regardless of our backgrounds and use the natural potential we all have.

3 comments:

LoLu said...

I feel you Julacris, I know how that can sometimes be. ANd then u feel so incredibly bad with yourself because you comparing yourself to this person and you dont even know what their strengths and weakness are. Ive learnt to comapre myself only to what God wants me to be and depend on him for my being.

Wassup?

The Architect said...

I am good Hassan

How about you?

Its been a long time!!!

The Architect said...

I am good Hassan

How about you?

Its been a long time!!!