Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am who i am

This is the first poem, that i have written in life, so i thought it would be good to post it. The poem is called I am who i am.....I hope you like it

I am a gift ………
to those who brought me into this world……
to those who want gifts to share with loved ones.

I am generous………..
because I give without expecting anything in return……..
I am made of generosity too,………
because I shared in the merit of the generous ones…….
And I want to give back to those who were generous to me.

I love myself…………
because I appreciate that I am unique……
because I want to share love with others…….
And I want to fill love and affection in the hearts of those who miss it.

I am happy
because I know that my happiness creates happiness for others…
And I wish everyone could find true happiness.

I am who I am……
I am Julius

1 comment:

The After thought said...

Nice one,I like its actually a true yet creative reflection of your self