Friday, May 22, 2009

Message for peace loving people

February 2009, was a month of learning and unlearning about the most profound aspects of living a peaceful and happy life.

I got a life time opportunity to take part in the Peace Revolution project. Before i joined the project, i had spent the least 4 years trying to find answers to some of the hardest questions like who i am?, why people live a happy and fulfilling life and others don’t? Why our brothers and sisters in Kenya fought and killed each other?
Through the peace revolution's online self development programme, I got the answers.


I underwent a life changing one month learning and self discovery experience, where i was challenged, mentored, coached and trained to personally discover and use the most important principles of creating boundaryless happiness in life. I learnt self discipline, humility/ respect, persistence, mindfulness and generosity. I also shared experiences with amazing individuals from various countries and continents on how to create deep true world peace. I am now applying these principles in my life and i enjoy improved relationships with my friends, increased personal and professional achievements and i live a happy and fulfilling life.

If you want to discover who you are, how to use your natural potential and to live a more fulfilling life, join the peace revolution and after i would like to share experiences with you on how me and you can support others in creating peace for us and the world.

No comments: