Saturday, June 21, 2008

Highlights

Fire fighting, beating deadlines, persistence and going home late have been the highlights of this week.

It's half year now and i have to submit my report by Monday next week and i still have pendings.
The people who are supposed to give me information for my report have been very slow or its me who has been slow.I have learnt that i have to take 100% personal responsibility for whatever happens so i wont blame any one apart from me.

AIESEC has become my middle name.Just when i thought i can peacefully head for the future,these days i have been involved in almost all the AIESEC UG activities from Planning conference preparation to AFrican YEs launch among others......Why does AIESEC keep following me? I ask myself this question but i know the answer its because i am AIESEC!.

Aha now i told you that i was still a student,my supervisor is no where to be seen.i have sent him emails, sms and called him but all in vain.Deadline for handing in research is 30 th June.What should i do...........keep sending him more Sms', emails and endless calling.Its called persistence!

No comments: